Monday, September 1, 2008

Sarah Palin, V.P.vs. Sarah Pavlik, H.M.

Just a few letters seperate me, an Alabama housewife, and the future VP of the United States (hopefully). How similar are we? Let's compare.

Sarah Palin--possible Vice President of the free world
Sarah Pavlik--present Vice President of a rowdy bunch who will some day help lead the free world?
Sarah Palin--mother of five
Sarah Pavlik mother of four, but mine are all boys so that really counts as eight
Sarah Palin--former beauty queen
Sarah Pavlik--I know how to apply eyeliner
Sarah Palin--Graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism
Sarah Pavlik--me too
Sarah Palin--Cleaned up the corruption in the Alaskan legislature
Sarah Pavlik--cleaned up two poopy diapers, three toilets, five loads of laundry, and one potty mouth with a bar of Ivory soap all in one 24 hour period
Sarah Palin--Pro-life
Sarah Pavlik--ALL THE WAY. Love those babies. Love 'em!
Sarah Palin--hires professional nannies to care for her brood
Sarah Pavlik--hires mom to help homeshool brood
Sarah Palin--hunts with husband
Sarah Pavlik--hunts for husband (he's always missing when the baby needs a bath!)
Sarah Palin--some like it cold
Sarah Pavlik--I like it hot (we're talking geography here)
Sarah Palin--excellent public speaker
Sarah Pavlik--I spoke to an Awana group once
Sarah Palin--ultra-fahsionable
Sarah Pavlik--I make sure my shoes always match (eachother).
Sarah Palin--featured in Vogue Magazine
Sarah Pavlik--I danced the Vogue once (long, long time ago when Madonna acted her age)
Sarah Palin--bounce back body after baby
Sarah Pavlik--bouncy body after baby

Quite uncanny how similar the two "Sarah's" are isn't it?

4 comments:

Danny Wright said...

This is very clever, I laughed. Just letting you know a stranger dropped in.

Shawna said...

I love it!! I can't wait to read more. Even though you started your blog in April...welcome to blogging!!!

Crazy Mama in AL said...

Sarah! Too funny. I happen to prefer "Sarah Pavlik".

Kasha Sue said...

:) Thanks for the laugh! :)